- Cushion and double-box fragile items.
- Include a slip of paper with the name and address of the intended recipient (and your contact information) INSIDE the package.
- Use a new or very sturdy box.
- If you must use a previously shipped box, make sure that it’s sturdy and cross out any old labels (or references to alcohol) on the exterior of the box.
- Seal your package properly.
- Don’t cover your package in any sort of paper over-wrap.
- Don’t use string, masking tape, cellophane tape, scotch tape, duct tape, or electrical tape to seal your package.
- For shipping items that are 20 lbs or heavier, it’s cheaper to ship via UPS or FedEx.
- When shipping items to an APO/FPO/P.O. Box the items need to be sent via USPS.
Goin’ Postal offers a variety of services from stamps-at-cost to mailing and shipping via major carriers like USPS, FedEx, DHL, freight, and other carriers.